- To provide installation and configuration support for the products of the brands represented by our company, by telephone, e-mail, ticket tracking and on-site or remote access.
- Analyze and troubleshoot malfunctions and problems
- To diagnose the faults of the products coming to the Technical Service and to perform the necessary interventions
- Creating documentation on all support processes
- Doing the necessary cabling for the network infrastructure
- Making, implementing and reporting a business plan in line with daily, weekly, monthly and annual targets
- Graduated from technical high school or related departments of universities,
- Following the technological developments, open to improvement, learn-loving
- Analytical thinking and solution oriented
- With an innovative perspective, researcher and productive,
- Male candidates must have completed military service,
- No travel restrictions
- Available to busy schedule
- Compatible with busy working hours,
- High persuasiveness, strong communication and organizational skills,
- Sufficient English to follow technical documentation
It is essential that you have at least one of the following qualifications, more than one is an advantage.
- Expert in router, switch, firewall, cabling, TCP/IP, touting, VLAN, wireless network technologies, VoIP etc.
- Experienced in IP switchboard, fiber optic network infrastructure, building automation, CCTV / security camera systems, burglar alarm systems, access control systems
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, group policy management
- Knowledge of installation, configuration and management of virtualization (microsoft hyper-V, VMware) infrastructure
- Preferably experienced in Linux administration